Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting Game

Just in case you were wondering (and I’m sure you were), today is day 27 of my 29-30 day cycle. A mountainous pimple making its debut on my right cheek and my sore ta-tas are probably glaring signs that Aunt Flo is on her way. Plus, I was a teensy bit short tempered last night when I shouted a less than kind suggestion (which may or may not have included a particularly offensive expletive) to our loud, intoxicated neighbors through the hotel wall. (Note to the Westin Riverwalk: Although your beds are extremely comfortable and your rooms impeccably decorated, your paper thin walls have driven a colossal wedge between us. Take a good look at this blemished face, as it will be your last! ). Nevertheless, I am still holding out hope that there might be a bun in this oven.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

No comments:

Post a Comment